Saturday, January 17, 2015

Rambling Heart

May he grant your heart's desires and make all your plans succeed.
Psalm 20:4 NLT


The Holidays are over and I feel like I missed them, I was working the whole time, lol. At first I'm thinking, how does he know my hearts desire, but he does. How real am I being here. I can't fake out God. Sip some coffee, I read and think. I'm amazed of how clogged up my brain gets these days. I find my hearts desire is pay the bills and keep a roof over my families head. Or is it?

In all the business groups I attend on a weekly basis, I find we're all there for the same reason, to keep work coming in. No ones stressed, business is relational, and showing up gives you credibility. More coffee please, my lower back is out today. My daughter woke me up this morning at 2 am to watch Sophia, so I put it on repeat, camped out on the couch with her, until the cats woke me up to feed them. I read and think. What is my hearts desire? I love promoting people, their businesses, seeing them succeed, seeing them in the spotlight, and learning how to do it better.  What are my plans? How do I plan to do that? I have to surround myself with people who believe in what I do. I show up with my steadicam and shoot. Then I deliver in a timely manner. By doing that, several business's spot me and see that I'm legit and want to speak further. But not everyone.  It's hard when you get busy and you're almost a week out in delivery, then followup like crazy. I don't care what people think of me, why should I? If they find me bazaar, more power to them, lets take a selfie!! To me, from what I've learned from putting people around me, it's all about the relationship connection. It's that vibe, that first impression of me.

Hits me, God's given me my hearts desire for whatever it is, He's also given me plans to succeed, and He puts this drive in me and that will never end. He shows me himself everywhere I go. I feel like Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire or Steve Jobs when he got with Wozniak. I'm an artist turned entrepreneur.  Now I'm just rambling. I have a rambling heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?