Thursday, December 9, 2021

Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill

 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

Philippians 4:6 (NIV) 

 

I find that I'll be anxious if I don't have full knowledge of whats going on. This was a problem in my marriage. One thing I really like is that there's no more anxiety in my life to deal with. I think also in my News career being that I have no idea what to expect at work, my anxiety is down. I just really go with the flow and just make it happen. I read and think. "Every Situation" sticks out. I don't pray with thanksgiving in every situation until I need to. I'm always thankful and see something good out of things. I think its supposed to be for those who get anxious. I sip some of my mocha with an extra shot, because I just passed out. Anxiety reminds me of all the overacting I experience in the streaming shows these days. I seriously refer to my DVD and Blu Ray library for real stuff to watch besides Cobra Kai. Nothing is what it seems anymore. I read and think again. By prayer and petition and thanksgiving. Man, God wants the whole thing. Usually if I get anxious its too late haha. Usually everything turns out fine. I should have done that before. I have actually been worried lately about whats to happen next year. I can't really afford my apartment anymore, but I felt God say to me, Humble yourself for yourself (a different blog). 


It hits me, God has everything under control. I don't. I wish I did. Even a divorce he knew was going to happen. He wasn't blindsided, He wasn't caught off guard. He's teaching me boundaries and to be honest with myself. I'm not anxious about it but its definitely humbling. I don't know what this remaining pandemic will result of. The economy has totally changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?