Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Humble Myself for Myself

 2 Corinthians 9:6

Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously.

 

 

So I'm at Starbucks. I find myself needing more space these days. I'm kind of broke too. Since the divorce, I have felt more generous to anyone really. I don't really care anymore. I don't make much money, but the money in my car is pretty much gunna sit there unless I use it.  "Remember this" sticks out to me in this verse, why? because I'll forget. For soo many years I would shew anybody away that wanted money from me. I would often immediately think about my debts and be like "not right now". Now I'm like, fuck it, just take it. I'm tired, I need a drink, brb. Ok, got my Mocha with an extra shot. It should help me finish this thing.  I have my Sam Adams at home. Yes Susan and I divorced in January after 12 years of marriage, I'll explain why in other blogs. I moved out. We didn't tell the kids until after Christmas as to not ruin everything. Its been an eventful year. I felt a bit free at first but then I missed the kids. They helped me move and find a place. One thing that God kept hinting to me was to focus on my own therapy. So i began to finish the Dukes of Hazzard series, I finally finished and something hit during the last episode. I could tell how sad the actors were to end it. Some how I felt free from my past a bit and got motivated to move on and I went and hiked a mountain. I then realized I wanted to go meet the cast of the Dukes of Hazzard in November, which never happened.  God kept telling me to Humble myself for myself. Usually I'm humbling myself for my job or for someone else but never for me. Its hard to do. I don't think of me a lot, because there are soo many people with needs out there.


It hits me, I need to give when I feel I need to give. Whatever it is. I need to Humble myself for myself. To protect me. I'm not looking for Prosperity or reaping good.

 #dukesofhazzard #Samueladams #Starbucks #mocha #divorce #2corinthians9:6

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?