Monday, August 17, 2015

Fighting Unfailing Love

But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me.
Psalm 13:5 NLT

At first I'm thinking, I've seen this before. I have a problem with unfailing love. I have trouble when my daughter hugs me and doesn't want to let me go. Maybe its because I'm not very affectionate, I'm more in need of people helping me. She puts me in a tight headlock.

Sip some coffee, I read and think. Every Night, we sing Jesus Loves me to my daughter before bed, that or a Christmas carol. I think I'm the only one those word hit "Jesus, loves me". I feel Him speaking to me, saying "I, really do". I have to trust Him for unfailing love. I'm not good at that. Rescued, me from my self condemning ways. I will rejoice? Why do I keep living like this?

I Redboxed the movie Pandington, this weekend. I was reluctant because the preview made it look dumb. But the movie was good, longer story short, Pandington was rescued by a family in unknown place call London.

In my business, I have to think of what am I doing now.  I need to look at life with what am I doing about this anger, this insecurity, this hurt.

Hits me, I've already been rescued, I need to trust in His unfailing love. I'm not good at that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?