Friday, December 8, 2017

Disabled Enemy

Deuteronomy 30:16

For I command you this day to love the Lord your God and to keep his commands, decrees, and regulations by walking in his ways. If you do this, you will live and multiply, and the lord your God will bless you and the land you are about to enter and occupy.

I'm at Starbucks today working on some projects. I need stimulation,   I'm seeing the bible differently these days, more a reason because i have trouble applying it. Why is it, commanding us to love the Lord? Because we don't and because we don't keep his commands, etc. If I walk in his ways, I'll finally love Him. Its crazy of how the enemy doesn't give up on us me from being blessed. You'd think by now I could disable all notifications of the enemy. It's simple, there's not an update to get, its simple obedience. I grew up in a legalistic background where scriptures like this were more taught backwards. If you don't feel blessed, wealthy, have a abundance according to the someone else's American dream philosophy, your obviously not being obedient.

Hits me, God really wants to and is blessing me despite how I think about myself, negative or positive. He's got plans that are working right now, disabling the enemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?