Tuesday, August 7, 2018

No more fear of being myself

Phillippians 4:4

Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again - rejoice!

At first Im thinking, easier said than done God. Always?  I usually am, I'm a positive person. But then I see, In the Lord. So its not myself, its in Him. If I focus on Him, then I'll have joy, say it again rejoice. This is really weird.  I've have joy when im producing videos for people. Im in my realm. I often think again of Erich Little in Chariots of fire as he runs with his head held back. Or the many artists out there that have joy when there doing their craft. A musician locked into there jam session, just feeling the music. The sound guy mixing , the video guy switching, its all done in feeling. The camera man following there every movement capturing the moment for all the see.

Hits me, I'm not always full of joy, which is probably why Paul said this. When i focus on God, give up trying whatever im trying and just let go. Like Elsa in frozen, let it go, let it go. Show my true talents. Then Im joyful. No fear of man, no fear of rejection, no over thinking, no analyzing, nothing. So many things get bottle up that kill my joy. No more fear of being me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?