Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm fine where I'm at

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a huge crowd of witnesses to the life of faith, let us strip off every weight that slows us down, especially the sin that so easily trips us up. And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us.” Hebrews 12:1 NLT

How many times have I thought, if I could change these certain things (Not being book smart, fear of failure, judging, and rejection, etc) about my past, man I would be a good person. Again and Again I read it, only to see I've twisted it around again.  All this time I was running with endurance the race I decided was best for me, instead of realizing that God had set it before me, and put people in my life to help get rid of these weights that I keep tripping on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?