Thursday, June 27, 2013

Everlasting animation

Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. Point out anything in me that offends you, and lead me along the path of everlasting life.

Psalm 139:23-24 NLT

This is from David. I remember the song. I'm tired today but need to careful about the coffee, I just worked out and don't want to get dehydrated. As I read this, "search me" sticks out. Usually I'm the one searching, wondering, analyzing. Yesterday, I was told I needed a better logo for my business. I agreed. I didn't like it. What does a logo do? It should speak about what my business. I had to let the artist search the web for images that represented me. I found out that I was thinking about things way too much. After about 2 hours, we had one, he felt was good, and I trusted him. I liked it too. I read and think. What is the logo of my person. What do people think when they see me? Am I on the path to everlasting life? I don't always let God lead me, I let my anxious impulsive thoughts take over and offend people. I then asked the artist to give me the logo in photoshop so I could animate it later. What's my animation anyway in way in life?  When I see a company logo, it defines them, I immediately think about how to bring it to life. Will I let God search me and know me. Am I seeking Him and knowing Him?

Hits me, a logo is an identity, it's what represents me, I have to seek God and let him redesign me in His way, not mine, because he knows me, and will animate me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?