Tuesday, July 10, 2012

when life give you lemons, make lemonade

“And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.” Philippians 1:6 NLT

At first I'm thinking that I need to be reminded of this. I'm thinking that God is different than I am. That's why he began it and I didn't. I'm tired this morning, Shayne turns 3 tomorrow and I'm feeling older. Already had my coffee, but I'm still tired. I'm reminded of the phrase "when life brings you lemons, make lemonade. I have to remember that this verse does not say the good work I do for God he will continue. It says the work he began in me, he will continue. Even when God gives me what I think is rotten and terrible, its his work because he began it. Gotta love the lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?