Monday, November 14, 2011

This call will be monitored for quality reasons

“Christ suffered for our sins once for all time. He never sinned, but he died for sinners to bring you safely home to God. He suffered physical death, but he was raised to life in the Spirit.” 1 Peter 3:18 NLT

I'm not sure what to think of this one. I'm honestly not sure what it means. It'll hit me eventually, lol. This video project is finally done! I'm still recuperating from it. I'm hoping it did it's job well at the charity's ball, this last weekend. I did my best on it.  I read and think, I read and think. Actually this project I was working on, comes to mind. It's an organization called Singleton mom's, about giving practical support to single parents with cancer, mainly while they're battling it. I love justice, I like movies and stories about Justice. I love it when a plan comes together, when things work out. I'm amazed of how I forget that Christ never sinned, yet he died for my sins, you'd expect the guy with the rough past to take it all on, right? It's like, I expect the guy who went to seminary to preach the sermon not the lawn guy, what does he know? I'd expect a strong guy to lift something heavy, not a bunch of skinny guys. Things don't make sense in my life, yet God show's me that he does, yet I still don't believe at times. It's like asking someone what they do for a living, or do I need to ask? Can't I just look at them and be able to tell what they do? I'm amazed how little of mind I have, yet I'm so creative, I still get lost. I can only think of America's got Talent, and the people who go on stage with the attitude of "i'm going to blow there socks off" only to be booed off. Then there's the people who hope they like them, who get a standing ovation. I have an ego, yet I get scared that something could go wrong. I was very nervous about the video playing, anything could go wrong, I brought my computer with me, I prayed and prayed, all week, that I could finish it and that it would play without hesitation in crystal clear HD. It didn't matter if I liked it, it mattered if my client liked it. I find myself noticing things I see clearly, disappear and things that i never noticed, appear. I think of my side mirror on my truck "objects in mirror are closer than they appear" if I read that as "oh what do they know" I can get hit.  Sometimes things and opportunities are right in front of my face and I don't even know it. I remember being in basketball in elementary school and when the ball got passed to me, I just froze, it was like I had stage fright, "crap, what do I do now".  Why do I expect the obvious? When God allows the unexpected. Hits me, the more I want my life to get easier, the more God tells me, to quit trying to make it easy and obey Him.  It's funny of how many user and pw I have for website and portals, yet God doesn't require that, how else would you ask him into my heart, lol.  We require that, and "the call will be monitored for quality reasons". So stupid, I just need help. My wife and I are very different people, yet we're the same. Christ suffered a physical death, so that he could be raised to life in the spirit? It's like going to college only to find that there's no work out there or that you'll go into a career that has nothing to do with your degree.  I tend to send a vibe to people that I'm stressed or intense or something (sometime I am). Then I get insecure about being misunderstood, only Christ can relate with me at that point, unfortunately I don't figure that out till later. It's like those pictures on the wall that you have to cross your eyes so you can see a 3d image come out. Hits me again, I have to get out of this way of thinking of how I want things to be for my family and life, and strive to live for God and let Him open my eyes see the things I've been blinded from for so long.

Below is the Singleton moms video in two parts


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?