Friday, August 26, 2011

Church? I don't belong

“Just as our bodies have many parts and each part has a special function, so it is with Christ’s body. We are many parts of one body, and we all belong to each other.” Romans 12:4-5 NLT

Oh yes, the body verse. I always had the idea in mind that everyone was equal, no matter what they did.  Then I found myself thinking only those who attended church and were involved were equal. I slept ok last night, using my 5 & Diner mug today.  Today's also Friday, which means I listen to oldies as well. I read and think, I read and think. Hits me, sip more coffee. Until I get my eyes off of everyone else and keep them on Christ, He will show me how everyone around me throughout my day wherever I go, church, work, school, errands, has a special function and has a spot in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?