Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Stupid, Crazy, World

“Because we have these promises, dear friends, let us cleanse ourselves from everything that can defile our body or spirit. And let us work toward complete holiness because we fear God.” 2 Corinthians 7:1 NLT

Not as tired this morning but its coffee worthy. This verse has often confused me, just never could figure it out. I live in a stupid crazy world, what do you want me to do? Live in a bubble? As I continue to read and think, sip coffee, read and think. Sure, I come home from work and am exhausted mentally and physically, I'm thinking shower. Yet even when thats done, I still fill warn out, need a beer. The pain I feel, I can't figure out what I did to cause it, I just know I feel it. I read and think, coffee. Hits me,  the fact that I don't know how the pain got there, means it going to come back unless I pay attention to how I do things. The more I talk with God, the more I'll respect Him and become like Him and he'll make me sensitive in the moment and show me other ways to protect myself from harm physically, mentally, and spiritually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?