Thursday, August 18, 2011

I live for me!

“For to me, living means living for Christ, and dying is even better.” Philippians 1:21 NLT

At first I'm thinking, another "good verse".  I slept better last night, didn't get woken up at all. Still tired, have videos I'm trying to get out. I always saw this verse, as I'll live for Christ and when I die it'll be great, because I know where I'm going.  I read and I think, I read and I think.  Sip some coffee, still tired. Waiting for caffeine to sink in. Living for Christ always meant to me, I take a portion of Christ that best fits me and live that, but not all, because I do what I have time for, be aware of weird people, and use common sense. I read and I think, I read and I think, hits me. I'm backwards again, I'm always backwards it seems.  Sip some more coffee. I'm living for me, in hopes that I reach for Christ whenever I see fit, instead of Living for Christ and letting Him guide me, wherever He sees fit.

Challenge for me today: strive to live for Christ and let Him guide me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?