Monday, August 22, 2011

The things I've done, the places I've been

“Since he did not spare even his own Son but gave him up for us all, won’t he also give us everything else?” Romans 8:32 NLT

At first I'm thinking, what a sacrifice. Then I'm thinking I've known this all my life. Then I'm thinking about everything else.  I slept ok, coffee's slowing kicking in. I'm using my St. Louis coffee mug today. I've been collecting coffee mugs since 1994, every place I've been.  I read and I think, I read and I think, sip more coffee. I begin to think of all the stuff I've done both good and bad in my past life time and where God has been and where it seemed like He wasn't it.  Hits me, if He had spared His own son, I probably wouldn't be alive and wouldn't be who I am today in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?