Sunday, August 28, 2011

Those aren't pillows

“Jesus told them, “This is the only work God wants from you: Believe in the one he has sent.”” John 6:29 NLT

At first I don't know what to think. I'm finally rested, needed a lot rest.  My back hurts now, due to the fact that I'm not used to sleeping with so many pillows at a resort, but I got my rest kind of.  Sip some coffee, I read and think. Sure I believe in God when I'm with other believers or with my family, but when I'm in public, I have a different reaction.  I read and think, I read and think. Since I'm in audio visual, and in video production, I find that I can go anywhere and be able to stand up for what I believe in TV's and technology because I live and breath it, I can see a tv on the wall and know it.  When it comes to God, I fear I don't have the knowledge to defend Him if I stand up for Him, like I do with technology. Hits me, I make things so complicated again, He's asking me to simply believe in Him, and in that he'll take that fear away.  The pillows are no different (their an opportunity), If I had just not feared of what the resort thought, and believed in how I sleep best and made the bed the way I like it at home, I would have slept fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?