Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I'm optimistic, I don't cry

“I cried out, “I am slipping!” but your unfailing love, O Lord, supported me. When doubts filled my mind, your comfort gave me renewed hope and cheer.” Psalm 94:18-19 NLT

At first I'm thankful that now I know I can really cry out to the Lord He'll support me. I've had my moments of doubts of who knows what. I slept ok last night, still need coffee this morning.  I'm using my MeteorCrater mug today. I've lost count of how many times I haven't cried out to God when I was in shambles and just tried to deal with struggles on my own only to fall hard.  I read and think, sip some coffee.  I ask myself why, when the answer is right in front of my face.  I struggle with things like everyone else on a daily basis, and every day is different. I read and think, I read and think, 10 minutes later, hits me. Ironically, when it feels like a meteor has hit me, I automatically get into challenge mode and become optimistic and try to figure out on my own how get out of it. I'm backwards again, sure I can be optimistic and have control and just see whats going to happen.  Yet if I simply let God know how I really feel instead of how I think I'm supposed to feel, He'll support comfort me and show me how this so called meteor was given to renew my hope and cheer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?