Friday, October 21, 2011

I love it when a plan comes together - A-team

“I take joy in doing your will, my God, for your instructions are written on my heart.”” Psalm 40:8 NLT


At first I thought this one was a repeat, but as I thought more about it, my sister Sarah's art came to mind. The painting above she did after seeing the Passion of the Christ.  Another long day of work last night, but good hours, slept better. Sip some coffee, I read and think, I read and think. It's amazing of how two people can get the some idea without talking to each other. That saying, "when you do what you love to do, you'll never work again". But it's the getting to that point that is the tough part. I kind of grow and modify and learn new things.  So many people go to college for one thing and end up doing something entirely different but they have the perseverance on that sheet of paper. I'm reminded of the A-team, all these guys had different talents and skills, these abilities, to make a plan come together. I think of National Treasure of how, Tom Gates needed his side kick to know the technical stuff, he couldn't do it alone.  I often can tell when someone is just doing there job verses someone who love's there job and really is passionate about it. I was told once that they could see my passion in my editing. It's this message with no words, but crystal clear. I see it in most of Spielberg's movies, this passion he has to convey his message. I hear it in John Williams sound tracks. I've had video producers approach me asking, how did you put that type of video together.  I don't know, that's how I saw it. I read and think, I read and think. How many times do I see the instructions but  I don't do anything about it. How many times did I think they were instructions but they weren't, because I'm so passionate. Then what happens when I don't know God's will, I don't know what He wants me to do. Hits me, I have to remember that His instructions are on my heart and always will be, they might huge and might be small but they are there, and as long as obey them I will have that joy that I can only get from Him and His plan will always come together.

if you're interested.

Sarahvuletic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?