Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Christians that don't get along?.......LOL, that never happens.

“[All Christians] Finally, all of you should be of one mind. Sympathize with each other. Love each other as brothers and sisters. Be tenderhearted, and keep a humble attitude.” 1 Peter 3:8 NLT

LOL.  This one makes me laugh out loud. It reminds me of when I ask my mom what she wanted for her birthday, she'd reply "good kids".  Long night of work (butting heads with coworkers), and my daughter woke up at midnight ready for the day and wouldn't back to sleep until 3 am.  So I'm tired this morning, really tired again. Coffee's is slowly kicking in. This also brings to mind, the church lady from Saturday Night live, the Book "So you don't want to go to church anymore", and one I haven't read yet, "When Bad Christians happen to Good People" come to mind.  I read and think, I read and think, a lot of thoughts come to mind. I laugh at the fact that I have to be told how to treat other fellow christians, yet I know that I have judged so many in my life, I can say that I'm good at sympathy and tenderhearted. Now that I am older it's easier to be humble, back in the day? forget it. I only loved another christian if I felt like it, or the chemistry at the moment was good. I think of all of the christians I have burned, I think about that a lot actually. I think of all the non christians I have a hard time loving.  I read and think, I read and think, hits me. When I'm setting up for a shot with my camera, I know the specs and exactly how to frame, the buttons to push to make the shot look beautiful. Sure it's seems impossible at times to actually love my fellow brothers and sisters, but God has given me the specs right here, and with only His help with these specs can I be of one mind with everyone. Now to title this. Thinking of a title for these is always tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?