Thursday, September 8, 2011

Daydream believer

“Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing.” Psalm 143:10 NLT

I can't tell you how many times I have heard something like this phrase throughout my life. I feel like the teacher is saying "listen and think" and I'm still just day dreaming. I'm tired this morning, had a nice time with the family last night. Stocked up on more coffee but it's a little weak, so I'm regretting trying to save a few bucks.  It hit me yesterday of what a difference writing my thoughts and about these verses and sharing them online has helped me grow in God. It's awkward but for some reason I've seen a big change in myself. Dang, I'm already on my 2nd cup, this coffee does suck. I read and think and read and think. The phrase "going in one ear and coming out the other" keeps on coming to mind. How many times did I hear that one growing up? I never understood what that meant either. Sip more crappy coffee.  I read and think, hits me.  The more I think of how different and weird I am, the more I feel I'm just the way He wants me to be, thats why He wants me to search Him out. And teach me to do His will because He has such a unique plan for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments?